Sunday, November 16, 2008

Moments of Decision

Anthony Robbins once said, "It is in our moments of decision that our destinies are shaped." For me, these decisive moments make up the fabric of my days. When the alarm goes off, I can decide to hit snooze and roll over, or I can get out of bed and have a little more
time to get ready each morning. On the way to work, I can relax in quiet solitude, play my ipod music, or listen to personal growth audiobooks. The choice is mine. When I feel like eating emotionally in response to a "bad" day, I can remind myself that I want to nourish my body in a healthy way, or I can give in to the temptation of chips and dip. The quality of my future life depends on the decisions I make each and every day.

In order to shape my destiny, I must stay conscious of each tiny decision I face. Taking total ownership of my choices puts me in the driver's seat of my life. It's not always easy, but it's definitely worthwhile!

Copyright 2008 by Holly Cox, L.C.P.C., C.D.C.

No comments:

INDULGE YOURSELF WITH THESE BATHBOMBS FROM LUSH!

Read Books by Phenomenal Life Coaches