Friday, May 2, 2008

Take Charge of Your Life!

For years, I found myself floating along life's path with little or no sense of the direction it was taking me. Each day blended into the next one, and I reacted to whatever came my way. On a Kairos retreat several years ago, I had the opportunity to walk a labyrinth. At first glance, it seemed fairly simple. I couldn't get lost since I wasn't in a maze. I had to just keep walking the path until I reached the end. Half way through, I started to cry; however, at first I had no idea what the sadness welling up within me was really about. Upon reflection, I realized I was wandering through my life the same way I was wandering through the labryinth, going where the path took me and waiting to reach the end. Just when I felt like I was close to my desired destination, the path would take a turn. Suddenly, I'd be back where I started.

Something slowly shifted in me that day. I was no longer willing to be a passive participant in my own life. When I attended Marcia Wieder's Create Your Future Now workshop in Chicago, I knew that I had found the vehicle to steer my life in a desired direction and help others do so as well.

As a Certified Dream Coach®, constantly focused on moving in the direction of my dreams, I am committed to helping you learn to take charge of your own life. Following Marcia's ten step process, you can begin to set clear intentions, learn to trust yourself, discover your purpose, get really clear about your dreams/desires, deal with the doubting parts of yourself, develop new beliefs that serve you, learn from past setbacks, design projects and strategies that move you closer to your "dream-come-true" life, build a dream team, and ultimately become unstoppable! If you are interested in learning more, check out Personal Transformations or e-mail me at transformation4you@gmail.com.

I was lucky enough to get certified directly by Marcia Wieder. However, after January of 2009, Marcia will no longer be personally leading the Dream Coach® Certification program. If you are interested in learning from this dynamic and successful dreamer and saving $500.00 on the cost of training, click this link to Dream Coach® University. Don't delay. Marcia is only offering the discount until May 15th.

No comments:

INDULGE YOURSELF WITH THESE BATHBOMBS FROM LUSH!

Read Books by Phenomenal Life Coaches