Thursday, April 10, 2008

Change Your Life With Great Books!

Because I'm serious about creating a "dream-come-true life," I want to take advantage of every good resource available. I've found that fueling the process by reading great books has accelerated my learning curve. I've even started to listen to audiobooks of great life coaches while I'm in my car. It's a great way to multi-task when I'm busy. Some of my favorites are works by Anthony Robbins, Marcia Wieder, & Geneen Roth. On my website, I post a page of Great Reading and update it on a regular basis. If you're serious about your own personal growth, visit http://www.mypersonaltransformation.com and click on the Great Reading link. If you bookmark the page, you can check back to see new recommendations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you have a great selection of good reads. I can't wait to read, "Eat that Frog".

Heather

INDULGE YOURSELF WITH THESE BATHBOMBS FROM LUSH!

Read Books by Phenomenal Life Coaches