Wednesday, March 12, 2008

What Beliefs Do You Need To Divorce?

Before I divorced them, some of my limiting beliefs included:

  • I'm too old.

  • I'm too much of a dreamer.

  • I'm too scattered.

  • Who am I kidding?

  • It's too late for me.

  • People won't take me seriously.

  • I don't know how to build a website, write an ebook, create a blog, etc.

  • I'm not organized enough.

  • I might fail.

Realizing I never took a vow to love, honor, and obey these abusive thoughts, I've banished them from my life - making space for new and empowering beliefs to take their place. Since I make up my beliefs anyway, they might as well be great ones!!!

What beliefs are holding you back and keeping you from pursuing your dreams?

If they no longer work for you (if they EVER did), it's time for a breakup!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll never finish this paper.
I'll never lose weight.
My dog's cooler than I am.

INDULGE YOURSELF WITH THESE BATHBOMBS FROM LUSH!

Read Books by Phenomenal Life Coaches