Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Godiva Chocolate, Fine Wine, and a Bubble Bath!

Last year, my son and daughter-in-law bought me a bath tray designed to hold a book, a glass of wine, and anything else that might add to the experience of indulging in a long, hot soak. On days when I'm running on empty, needing some "me" time, and craving a little bit of pampering, I select a great book to read, pour myself a glass of LA FANTASÍA ("Fantasy") dessert wine from the Castello di Amorosa Winery in Napa Valley, lay one piece of Godiva Chocolate on my tray, fill the tub with steaming hot water, drop in a fragrant LUSH BATH BOMB (see above), and slip into the silky, scented water. After allowing myself this retreat from the cares, concerns, and demands of daily life, I feel recharged, energized, and ready to take on the world. Try this tip for yourself when you feel the need for a little rest and relaxation! You'll never want to get out of the tub!

Copyright © 2008 by Holly Cox, L.C. P.C., C.D.C.®

No comments:

INDULGE YOURSELF WITH THESE BATHBOMBS FROM LUSH!

Read Books by Phenomenal Life Coaches